Download The Amazing American Circus For PC Free. It Is Full And Complete Game. Just Download, Run Setup And Install. exe The Amazing American Circus is a PC Sandbox adventure Game That Gives Players The Freedom To Build Their Own World.
ABOUT THIS GAME
In The Amazing American Circus, you’ll build a circus empire from scratch. Flesh and blood opponents, as well as characters known from the American folklore, will stand in your way to success. You’ll come across violent crimes and social inequalities. As a novice owner of a small and run-down circus, you’ll have to face the historic giant of this industry – P.T. Barnum. Can you defeat him?
The Amazing American Circus tells a story of the most iconic entertainment in American history. The USA, during the Gilded Age, is a turbulent place. On the East Coast springs up a modern metropolis, while in the west, cowboys and robber barons fight for their business. The new era is coming, and this is the last right moment for the circus to flourish!
This is a place and time where you will have to write your own story and build a circus empire. You take the role of an impoverished owner of a traveling Circus. Through your personal and multithreaded story, The Amazing American Circus reveals mysteries behind a uniquely American form of entertainment, full of bizarre folklore, brutal crime, and social inequality as it depicts a story of a struggle between a newcomer and an industry giant – P.T. Barnum.
Explore the USA
The United States was a new, developing country with settlers steadily pushing the American frontier… To reach their public at the time, showmen had little choice but to travel light and fast. You will visit legendary places and meet real historical characters being a part of the American circus heritage. You will plan your trip and adapt your artistic offer to different groups of spectators in a constant struggle to provide hard-working Americans with the entertainment they deserve! The Amazing American Circus is a classic ‘travel’ game. Emerge from the South West and reach the progressive North East while seeking fame, glory, and fortune.
Entertain the Audience!
Deliver a perfect show in a special card duel between you and the audience. Their boredom is your enemy, and your performances and tricks are the best weapons. Choose your cards wisely and try to figure out the mood of the crowd. What’s attractive in the deep South won’t necessarily work in the industrialized North!
Gather a unique Troupe!
As the traveling Circus owner, you desperately need to look for new troupe members while competing with other circuses. You will gather an exotic crew of strange individuals who will perform for you, but can you deliver the best shows around while traveling from coast to coast? And remember, you will not become a Circus giant with a bunch of few selected performers. You will continuously have to replace entertainers to make your show attractive for different audiences.
Manage and Expand your Circus Camp!
The Amazing American Circus brings a unique blend of RPG, tycoon, and a card game. Build a strong deck of cards, improve your troupe’s stats, and manage your circus camp. Unlock new wagons and gain access to new skills, buffs, and items.
Unique story and hateful enemies, magnificent shows with challenging audiences and quests, all of this wrapped up in a writing style of the dime novels from the turn of the 20th century – that’s what The Amazing American Circus offers.
What The Amazing American Circus has to offer?:
- Become a legend! Save a run-down circus, gather a troupe of performers, and dare to defy the greatest showman on earth – P.T Barnum himself.
- Recruit and train over 12 different types of circus artists
- Take part in exciting battles on the circus arena using the beautifully illustrated collectible cards
- Upgrade your circus caravan thanks to different types of wagons offering over 100 possible modifications
- Meet both historical and fictional characters deeply embedded in American folklore, such as John D. Rockefeller, Susan B. Anthony, or Nikola Tesla
- Immerse yourself in a story taking place during the turbulent era of the fading Wild West and enter the beautiful and dark world of Native American folklore and the immigrant populace
- Listen to a unique soundtrack inspired by classic circus music and American country & folk
The Amazing American Circus in numbers:
- 170 hand-illustrated cards
- Recruit and train over 15 different types of circus artists
- 12 types of circus artists, among them mimes, strongmen, and acrobats
- 12 different circus wagons unlocking new skills and options
- 16 different types of audience, whom you have to attract and entertain
- Over 100 modifications and upgrade options for your circus caravan
- 90 cities and towns to visit
- 4 distinct geographical regions – travel across the American continent90 cities and towns to visit
- 1 powerful opponent to defeat – the legendary P.T. Barnum
- 1 but epic adventure akin to Buzz Luhrman’s musicals, Ennio Morricone’s westerns, and the classic road movies
- 60 minutes of a soundtrack inspired by country and folk music from different parts of the USA
MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION
The developers describe the content like this:
The game contains references to the use of alcohol and general content considered mature.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: 3.1 GHz Dual-Core – Intel i3 2100
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB VRAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti / AMD Radeon HD 5850
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
How To Install Free Download The Amazing American Circus
- Download the installer from our website(using the download)
- Then run the“.exe“and start to install the game
- During the installation, then follow the instructions
- The game starts to download and install automatically.
- Wait until the installation is complete
- Then pop up with the download key, and then activate the game
- play it!
Click On The Below Button To Start The Amazing American Circus Download. It Is a Full And Complete Game. Just Download And Start Playing It. We Have Provided a Direct Link Full Setup Of The Game.